About Our Opportunity
Director Global Sales Oil & Gas
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
The primary role of the Account Director is to deliver revenue objectives and insure first class customer relationship.
This role requires the ability to discover new opportunities for AVEVA’s solutions working with the client to explore and build a business case for investment in AVEVA’s solutions, supporting the growth of the business.
This role is part of a Global Account Sales team and is an excellent path for a future position within AVEVA
• Retain existing account and expanding solution utilisation, managing relationships
• Maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the AVEVA’s CRM solution
• Define and execute your Business Plan which outlines your strategic and tactical approaches for achieving your targets
• Plan and organise all related sales activities starting from prospecting through to closing business in line with the Framework of ONE AVEVA
• Support management and extended sales team with all market related information and assist with marketing activity
Skills and Qualifications
• You will possess experience with IT solutions and the business processes associated with the industries served by AVEVA and likely to have worked for an IT solutions provider, EPC, Oil and Gas Owner Operator, or technology consultancy
• You have deep experience in sales, account management and/or in a business development role where you are selling software solutions
• You must be passionate about the customer’s business and must be able to investigate and uncover their most important problems to solve, matching AVEVA’s solutions to them where appropriate.
• You will be comfortable operating at a range of levels from end user to senior Executives aligning their business problems with our technology solutions
• You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated accounts, refining business and account plans to exploit such opportunities
• You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation, and – be fluent in English
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER