Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro B.V. is seeking a Director, Solutions who can help sales to grow business in different vertical markets in EMEA, set up eco-system with different suppliers, grow company business with different sales teams together, and directly engage with customers and provide solutions to end users. As Director, Solutions, you will develop product definition strategy for Supermicros core product family, including research into vertical-based customer solutions and creation of aggressive go-to market plan. The position is located in our European office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze market and business trends, develop tactics and programs to grow market share through strategically positioned Supermicro’s solution to maximize competitiveness.
• Provide up-to-date new product training for customers. Work closely with customers to define and refine the specifications of the products and solution, as well as with cross-functional engineering teams to ensure the solution meet the customers expectation.
• Lead research and analysis of technology, customer, and competitor trends to provide feedbacks to engineers in order to develop platform portfolio strategy.
• Identify, prioritize and address requirements of enterprise customers for existing and emerging business case with evolving data-center deployment considerations.
• Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects and work with sales teams to close deals.
• Bachelor in engineering, business, or with equivalent experiences; Masters degree is highly preferable
• 15+ years of track record of product planning, communication and managerment, 8+ years of people management experience
• In-depth knowledge in system/storage/solution products with strong business acumen to penetrate and develop new business opportunities
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to collaborate, influence and develop complex relationship with both internal teams and external clients
• Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement and measurement of established goals
• Serve as the technical leader to provide market and technology insights
• Leadership – able to lead a global, multi-functional team to drive product excellence and business success
Please send your C.V in English.
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER