Vistra provides expert advisory and administrative support to Fund, Corporate, Capital Markets and Private Wealth clients: helping capital flow, protecting investors and safeguarding assets across multiple industries.
We support our clients over 5 sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Private Wealth. We deliver value across 3 service lines:
• Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Advisory and Transaction Support
• Finance, Accounting and Administration
• We have over 4600 employees globally
• We are a top 3 provider in our industry globally
• Global presence across 46 jurisdictions
Head of Operations (Vistra NL MT Member)
If you like the challenge of working in a dynamic, international environment with a focus on quality, improvement and change then Vistra Netherlands offers a great opportunity for a Head of Operations, to help Vistra Netherlands continue to grow and improve as part of the MT.
You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of global and local initiatives as part of our operational journey in order to optimize the service delivery. In order to achieve this you will directly manage the operational teams in close collaboration with the (sector) Head of Business.
You will be responsible for the continued improvement and optimization of the Service Delivery Team / operations. You will work in close collaboration with the Business Development Team and focus on the implementation and execution of operational infrastructure around new services. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of industry beating SLA’s, plus the KPI’s to monitor performance. Next to this you will also be responsible for the service delivery received from the Shared Service Centres (SSC) and further migration of middle office processes to one of Vistra’s SSC
This position is available for 40 hours per week and is based in our Amsterdam office, which is located in a brand new location in the South East area of Amsterdam. This new and modern office is furnished in such a way that flexible working is facilitated and (social) meetings can take place in a pleasant working environment.
Of course Vistra supports working at home for now but working from home will also be stimulated in the future as soon as there are no more restrictions related to Covid -19.
In this role you will:
• Optimize Operational processes (both onshore in NL team as offshore in shared service centres);
• Reshape Payment and transaction monitoring process;
• Be responsible for the service delivery of all services as defined in the Vistra Service Navigator;
• Be responsible for cost control within set budget;
• Design and Execute on Operational Output Metrics;
• Be the Netherlands owner on any (optimisation) projects relevant to Service Delivery;
• Be responsible for the implementation of operational infrastructure around new services;
• Be responsible for the creation, achievement, enhancement and reporting of all SLAs relevant to Service Delivery.
Your key responsibilities include:
Process Improvement & Projects
• To deliver operational improvement through standardisation, simplification, technology and use of SSCs;
• Country owner of relevant projects ensuring tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work, budget and delivery of benefit;
• To be responsible for the operational metrics for Service Delivery;
• To lead and be responsible for continuous improvement of Service Delivery;
• To be the country business owner for any projects for Service Delivery;
• To represent The Netherlands as part of regional and group change programs.
Shared Service Centres
• Set up robust qualitative and collaborative platforms with SSC;
• Ensure smooth communication and collaboration with all stakeholders;
• Optimize Operational Processes, f.e. identify further migrations and deliver on these migrations successfully;
• Ensure all work performed by Vistra SSCs are performed in-line with agreed SLA’s;
• To be responsible for the identification and delivery of additional migrations of back & middle office activities to the SSC.
Client & SLA Management
• Ensure the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded;
• Undertake detailed planning to ensure that operational capacity matches demand;
• Monitor SLA delivery to ensure that all agreed service levels are met or exceeded;
• Identify SLA issues in a timely manner and be responsible for its resolution;
• Responsible for all vendor relationships relevant to Service Delivery to ensure SLAs are met and compliance requirements adhered to;
• Decision maker on fee, debt and service disputes.
• Ensure we have the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Services;
• Recruitment & onboarding, development & performance management as well as annual compensation reviews are managed in cooperation with the HR team;
• Resource management across local NL team and SSC, including new hires, utilisation and migration of activities to the SSC;
• Ensure to lead by example, role modelling our Vistra Values and connecting the team (members) to other areas in the organisation in order to create a high performing organisation.
• Initiate creative game changing Business Partnerships;
• To be a lead Director in the Regional Operational function and therefore a lead contributor to the improvement of our total service delivery to clients;
To participate and be involved in both regional and group initiatives and projects.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
Your main qualifications and experience include:
• Relevant Professional qualification at Master level;
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience;
• Experience in a relevant industry preferred but not essential;
• Proven track record in delivering operational improvement resulting in improved client net promotor score, client and staff retention and increased profit margin;
• Experience in working with and managing middle office services delivered through an SSC is preferred,
• Strong management skills with a drive to creating and installing a high-performance and high values culture;
• Focus on Execution and Delivery;
• Excellent written and verbal communication;
• Keen eye for detail and ability to see, implement and own changes to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability from the services provided;
• Sound knowledge of software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office.
Your relevant experience and skills include:
• Experience with offshoring and Payment Processes is a preference
• Improvement of Payment Processes;
• Reshape Team composition.
• Takes a leading role in clear and effective communication within department and across Vistra;
• Is a strong communicator to various stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, auditors and suppliers.
Team leadership qualities:
• Translates mission, strategy and policies into team actions;
• Communicates in such a way that organisation is energised and motivated;
• Ensures that all supporting parameters are in place to execute the strategy;
• Propagates the Vistra policy and values (internal/external);
• Introduction and supervision of risk awareness at all levels in the business unit.
Individual leadership and delegating:
• Holds team members responsible for performance and results, emphasizes their own responsibility in monitoring progress;
• Measures performance in a clear and consistent way;
• Provides timely and clear feedback to improve performance and results;
• Supports and mentors his/her team members;
• Enables the team to realise objectives.
Presence during meetings:
• You are confident to take initiatives where needed;
• You are able to contribute to a tactical solution in conflict situations.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER