Looking for an amazing career?
Want to travel the world?
What about a great salary … tax free?
Plus excellent travel benefits for you and your family?
Well not only that we also offer furnished accommodation free of charge, including utilities -water, electricity and a fully paid training.
So come and train as an Emirates Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant.
If you share our passion for delivering impeccable service, come join our multinational cabin crew team in Dubai and start your training in service excellence with the world’s largest international airline.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team to provide service that goes the extra mile.
In return, you’ll get a chance meet people around the world as well as a competitive tax-free salary and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
Meal allowances are provided in the currency of the country of night stop. Hotel accommodation as well as transport to and from the airport is provided by the company.
– Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
– Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
– Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
– No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
– Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
– As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai. But with 30 days annual leave with free tickets home and lots of other travel benefits.
DO NOT MISS OUT! APPLY NOW!
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER