Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be accountable for our talent for tomorrow? Aegon should be your next employer!
Human Resources in Aegon is accountable for making sure that our people are a competitive advantage for Aegon. We want to be recognized as an advanced employer. This people strategy requires focus on developing and engaging people, growing the pool of leaders, and implementing effective HR processes and policies, as well as sharing best practices between businesses.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner works for all Aegon entities in the Netherlands – Corporate Center, Aegon the Netherlands and Asset Management.
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner you clearly have focus on Regulatory or IT target groups within the Aegon organization. As trusted business partner for both the business, Senior Management and Executive Board you will focus on their strategic talent needs. What matters most in this position is shaping our recruitment policy. Together with your colleagues, you will ensure that unique talent chooses Aegon. You do this through data, employer branding, value proposition, social networking and the creation of smart selection tools and talent pools. As trusted Talent Acquisition Business Partner you will be also responsible for searching and selecting the Management Board, MB-1 and -2.
Some of the great things you can do with us:
• Together with the business you coordinate the talent acquisition needs. Who do they need? What type should it be? And what are the essential skills for the position?
• You are accountable for the complete recruitment process. You conduct job interviews, you negotiate with candidates and you record every step in the right way.
• You will shape our recruitment policy. That means that you are in control. And that you sometimes have to hand over certain tasks.
• You are accountable for your own functional pillar, but assist in other domains if required.
• You know who our target groups are and how you can reach those target groups. You use social media, external partners, alumni databases etc. And you speak to your own network.
• You create talent pools and fill them with the cream of the crop.
• You keep in touch with all relevant parties. Who are they? Of course you know that better than anyone.
We’re looking for a strategic, forward-thinking and experienced Talent professional who has far-reaching recruitment experience within an agency and in a major corporate organization. You have extensive experience in coaching and developing people and teams. You combine strategic thinking with a pragmatic can do mentality. You have nourishing influencing skills and are able to cultivate and maintain good working relationships. Also able to provide critical feedback and handle precise issues when needed. Has the gravitas and experience to give credible advice and inspire confidence.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
• Master degree in HR, Economics, Business, Psychology or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably within an executive search firm or at an international corporate within the EU.
• Experience in searching and selecting executive (Management Board) potentials.
• Zealous project management and analytical (data) skills.
• Experience in (career) coaching.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Financial Institution – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organization. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
• a competitive monthly salary;
• in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
• good balance between work and private life with at least 27 holiday days;
• an appropriate commuting allowance;
• excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER