Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
As a global leader for networking solution innovation, Supermicros mission is to develop and provide the market with end-to end computing solution and high performance networking products. The Manager, Motherboard Testing will be responsible for all aspects of production and testing activities in the manufacturing area. You will bring your expertise, experience and insight to mature our processes, play a crucial role in meeting the daily target while maintain the quality targets. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong leadership to join our fast growing EMEA organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
• Oversee ECO control and testing of server MBs, backplanes, AOCs
• Manage quality system and record keeping for test and ECO records
• Maintain testing equipment and monitors; improve,document ISO procedures and executes management responsibility of the department
• Coordinate with peer departments in prioritizing resources and setting operating targets and commitments
• Be responsible for providing feedback resulting from findings of defects or non-conformances on defective MBs, backplane and AOCs
• Generate training goals while providing necessary training and coaching to team members
• Compile management reports for performance review and improvement initiatives
• Maintain technical excellence for the group in knowledge retention and advancement.
• BS/AS degree with engineering discipline, with minimum 5 to 10 years work experience of relevant PCBA and motherboard testing environment
• Familiar with server testing, latest server architecture and component
• Must be able to work in independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Self-disciplined, detail oriented, organized, and strong leadership skill
• Ability to work overtime and weekends depending on business demands
• Must have excellent communication skills
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER