Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who can join our teams to drive and promote application-optimized server chassis solutions to world-wide sales and customers. This individual will work together with cross-functional team to enable and develop application-optimized, competitive server chassis products and drive Super Micro server chassis business. The ideal candidate needed to have deep understand of the market trend and define the potential customer(s) for his/her product line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
• Promote Super Micro chassis and server solutions to world-wide sales and customers
• Work closely with world-wide sales, FAE and customers to drive and grow Super Micro server chassis business
• Create aggressive go-to market plan, manage development of product with cross-functional team based on customer feedback, define application-optimized, competitive product specifications and develop product roadmap
• Review the product specification, design, schedule, and forecast
• Present training material to internal sales force as well as externally at customer sites
• Willingness to travel periodically to visit customers and attend trade shows
• BS/MS degree in engineering discipline or equivalent is desirable
• 5+ years of server technology related experience is preferred
• Strong knowledge of server system architecture, chassis, hardware and applications
• Product development experience of server chassis or systems is a plus
• Experience in data center server deployment and/or enterprise storage system is a plus
• Strong communication skills in verbal, written, and presentation
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
• Individual must be able to work effectively in a highly paced environment
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER