Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
As a Senior Project Manager within the Digital Content & Studio A team, you are responsible for enhancing the team’s reputation and positively impacting its employees’ engagement by ideating and developing impactful storylines and communicating them to internal audiences, project managing key team initiatives and tracking team wide priorities and deliverables.
• Enhance the Digital Content & Studio A’s reputation amongst adidas employees
• Ensure that key messages and key activations are executed consistently and with excellence
• Act as a business partner and communication consultant to the Digital Content & Studio A leadership team in delivering impactful content for internal audiences
• Lead on all internal communications channels and create content for the intranet, all employee meetings as well as communication deliverables such as presentations and mass emails
• Support the Senior Director Digital Content & Studio A in tracking, coordinating, measuring and reporting the execution of the team strategy, communication plan and lead specific projects as applicable
• Ideate, develop and execute impactful communication concepts to support change and team management processes when applicable
• Create and execute new and improved communication methods and tools for entire concepts, stories and messaging for key events/activations and campaigns
• Budget responsibility for assigned area of responsibility
• Digital Content & Studio A Leadership Team
• Digital Head Office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Preferable experience in a Corporate/Internal Communication department, Corporate PR agency or as a business reporter
• Excellent communication expertise, both written and verbal (quality and consistency)
• Excellent organizational and event planning skills
• Experience in videography/photography/editing (inc. Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Ability to think and act strategically on behalf of the company
• Strong communication skills to negotiate with internal and/or external partners with possible divergent interests and with different business areas
• Ability to maneuver in a consistently changing environment and adapt to business challenges
• Ability to operate cross-functionally and knowledge of external business drivers
• Thorough understanding of the complexity, interactions, and dynamics within an international company
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• College or university degree or equivalent, preferably with a communication degree
• Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in an international company with a focus on communication.
• Experience in corporate entities management is highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team.
• Business fluency in English (written and verbal) (Dutch and/or German is not essential but an advantage).
• Advanced user in Microsoft Office applications
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER