The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
We are building from the ground up our next generation, Cloud Native Platform that will serve as a center of gravity for our all our current and future OneSpan applications. You will actively participate in building decoupled shared services using the latest best practices and providing an ecosystem allowing OneSpan to grow its products. Come join us and have your voice heard as this is the moment to influence the future of OneSpan.
In this role as an Senior Software Architect you will support R&D Software team for backend and cloud solutions on our latest platform. Reporting to our Chief Architect you will be part of an international team responsible for our Platform. You will find a challenging opportunity in defining the product architecture of OneSpan’s cloud solutions. You are the driver and will define the functionality and architecture of our Platform including micro services and backend applications
• Maintaining and enhancing the “SaaS experience” of our customers.
• Understanding needs and requirements across all of our products (i.e. cannot focus too deeply on individual products)
• Implement across public clouds and private cloud.
• Meeting platform SLA and resiliency targets.
• Contributing to the overall consistency and coherence of the platform.
• Creating and maintaining a flexible and extensible platform architecture that enables us to create and deploy new platform functionality at a rapid cadence.
• Producing and reviewing shared standards, guidelines, patterns, best practices and the like.
• The developer experience for OneSpan engineering – the platform is not just code, it’s the tools, processes, best practices and so on that surround the code and enable development at OneSpan to be effective and enjoyable.
• Working with engineering teams who are implementing or consuming portions of the platform to provide design direction and review.
• Work with Product Management to define and review requirements.
• Active contribution to the Architecture Guild.
• More than 5 years of technical experience, with demonstrable growth in capabilities and scope of work.
• Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in cloud based solution development
• You are familiar with Java based micro services development, ideally using Spring Boot
• Developing and deploying software for public cloud
• Designing and implementing microservices
• Kubernetes, especially in a production context
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, .Net Core
• Defining and building REST and other styles of API
• Building single page applications and designing APIs for this purpose
• Experience with SQL databases
• Experience with NoSQL, graph or other databases
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER