At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architecture to join our adidas Tech HUB in Amsterdam. As a member and lead of our team you will use your experience to improve and extend capabilities of our E-Commerce Solutions serving millions of consumers.
As part of the team you will be responsible for:
• Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result.
• Designing, coding, verifying, testing, documenting, amending and refactoring complex solutions, programs/scripts and integration services.
• Deciding best fit development methodology for projects and initiatives.
• Applying agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
• Participating in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
• Implementing stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
• Addressing project issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
• Involvement in recruiting process, pre-selection of candidates and assist in making hiring decisions.
• Providing team members with clear direction on solution that is aligned with business needs and Global IT objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Solution Architecture and Software Development roles.
• Very good understanding of Agile development methodology.
• Very good understanding of architecture principles and styles (SOLID, REST, Event-driven, Microservices, Backend-for-Frontend).
• Strong experience in API design and development, as well as in addressing resiliency, performance and security concerns within highly integrated solution landscapes.
• Full stack development experience using one or more of below technologies (Node.js, Scala, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Apache Kafka, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS, Redis, Akamai).
• Experience in architecture and development of mobile applications is a strong plus.
• Up to date with technology trends in application development.
• University degree in computer science or related studies.
• English, Professional working proficiency.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER