“At adidas, Technology moves from being a Service Provider into a Value and Competency Enabler”, Own the Game, adidas Strategic Business Plan 2025
At adidas, Data & Analytics is at the core of everything we do, and Core Data Components (CDC) is accelerating to scaling of machine learning capabilities across adidas by creating and deploying feature rich core components to be used in a plug & play fashion across the entire adidas inventory of Advanced Analytics use cases.
By doing so, we enable speed of deployment by abstracting commonly needed data & features in a way, that those can be easily consumed at high quality and without duplication.
We are an internal team of around 50 professionals with lots of experience on data engineering, solution architecture and data science and span across three different locations, Herzogenaurach/Germany, Amsterdam/Netherlands, and Gurugram/India. Beyond our internal team, we are scaling our delivery through external vendors, too. We are part of adidas’ Advanced Analytics team in the Data and Analytics organization.
Join our team in our Office in Amsterdam and become a crucial part in creating the future through the development of a game-changing analytical infrastructure.
You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational agile team, in charge of guiding our digital data products, working within a team of Solution Architects. You will be showcasing your creativity by using latest big data technology trends to find the right solutions.
To embrace this challenge as a Solution Architect, you will need to:
• Define technical guardrails for our Data Engineering products
• Help our Data Engineers to find the optimal technical solutions
• Stay up to date with new technologies and apply them to our use cases
• Manage and improve our CI/CD process
• Collaborate closely with the adidas wide architecture community and make sure adidas standards are either created or followed
Requisite Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study, Master is a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in architecture and/or data engineering, ideally in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong hands-on mentality.
• Fluent in English.
What are we looking for:
• Someone passionate about architecture and working with data.
• SQL and passion for proper engineering is essential.
• Good, general understanding of data warehousing and data modelling.
• Proven working experience with Big Data technologies, esp. Spark.
• Track record of developing true Big Data pipelines in Python/PySpark and/or Scala
• Experience with Cloud environments (preferably AWS, esp. EMR and S3)
• PySpark, Kubernetes, Python, Spark, Hive
• AWS, S3, EMR
• Bitbucket, Jenkins
• SQL (Exasol) and ETL (Alteryx, Python)
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER