The North American and European Portals are over 10 years old and do not provide centralized access to information for external users, such as dealers, fleets and suppliers. The Global Portal Project aims to improve this situation by implementing EmpowerID as the authentication and authorization tool for the applications accessed by all external users. All 40.000+ users of the current ePortal will transition to the new Global Portal in 2023 where they can manage their accounts, assign authorizations to applications based on their roles/companies and make use of the applications that DAF is offering to them. The result will be state of the art Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign On (SSO) for all applications. This will highly improve the user experience of all DAF’s business partners (dealers, suppliers, etc).
For the Global Portal project we are looking for a Track Lead User Interface IAM. We are looking for someone that can lead a team of 10 technical experts, business analists, developers and testers, specifically for the track in the Global Portal project that defines the UI.
• Functional Management of a team of technical experts
• Business Analysis
• Understand dependencies, challenge where necessary
• Defining the backlog for the Team in Azure DevOps
• Facilitator (workshops to define the work/backlog)
• Business Analysis
We look for an experienced Project Manager or Coordinator or a Business Analyst that wants to make a career step towards PM with at least 5-10 years relevant experience who has completed at least two larger projects. The track lead will work closely with other IT departments (SecOps, NetOps, Software Development) in Eindhoven and in Seattle and will coordinate the work of the team on the DevOps board. Minimum medior-Senior level.
• Managerial, delegation of work
• Planning and progress monitoring
• Alignment with other tracks in the project (with DAF EU and PACCAR NA and with suppliers, a.o.)
• Ability to translate the architecture into Functional Designs to steer the team
• Fluent English
• Independent, Proactive
• Team player
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER