At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 295 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey.
IT is the infrastructure that connects and enables Berry Global’s $13 Billion multinational business to continue its trajectory of growth and innovation. The Global Information Technology team unites support, security, systems and services under one full-service umbrella that delivers cutting-edge manufacturing technology.
To enable our EMEIA-based teams, we are seeking an IT leader located in the United Kingdom or Europe that will report directly to the Global CIO. The Head of IT holds accountability for regional IT systems, security, and services; provides leadership for the regional IT teams; and ensures collaboration and connectivity with the global IT organization. The role will also develop the local team for Technical and Business Applications support in local time zone.
As a key leader in the Global IT organization, this role will ensure Berry systems and processes are utilized and accessible to employees within the region. This role will also be instrumental in developing best practices and recommending global system upgrades and improvements that can be universally deployed. Finally, this role is a significant leader in the overall business of the region and should have a track record of competency in the field of information technology, business applications, security and support.
• Minimum of seven to 10 years of IT experience leading high functioning teams and multi-site projects.
• Experience within large EMEA multi-site manufacturing
• Previous experience leading a global IT organization
• Previous experience with SOX 404 Compliance
• Strategic leader and builder of both vision and bridges, and able to energize the appropriate teams in the organization
• High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision while being resilient to change
• Ability to function in a high-pressure environment, lead and motivate direct and indirect reports within the organisation and third parties, to achieve tactical and strategic goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
• Excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule and travel to various company locations within the UK and Europe.
• Degree level education
• Languages – English + one other preferred
• Formulation and implementation of the Global Berry IT strategy in conjunction with the Global Leaders and Global IT strategy. The Global strategy includes IT as a strategic advantage, making it easier for customers and suppliers to do business with the company, thereby enhancing the company’s competitive advantage. Define and direct the application of IT to optimize return on business investment, ensuring that the IT activities are fully integrated with the strategies of the business.
• Build a culture of engagement within organization and focus on the career development and growth of direct and indirect team members. Coordinate all aspects of people development including performance management, talent review, engagement and succession planning
• Lead all aspects of IT Management for the region, which include: Security, Technical, ERP and Operational Support.
• Manage budgets and projects to ensure goals are reached.
• Communicate regularly with executive / divisional management about information services and systems across Berry Global.
• Identify and mitigate security incidents, GDPR compliance issues, security team’s operational inefficiencies, application vulnerabilities, network/infrastructure and other vulnerabilities.
• Ensure that effective IT Controls are implemented and maintained accordance with SOX 404 Compliance across the IT systems. Oversee the regional annual IT SOX audits.
Meer info of solliciteren? KLIK HIER